- Arithmetic, stenographic and clerical errors are subject to correction.
- All quotations are exclusive of freight, crating, storage, handling, local delivery and installation.
- We are not responsible for damage incurred in transit. Freight damage should be claimed directly with the carrier. We suggest you open all packages in the presence of the carrier, or sign your waybill,"subject to inspection" on Bill of Lading and any noticeable damage to carton or crate.
- No claims will be considered unless filed in writing by the purchaser within five (5) days from delivery.
- This furniture is manufactured to order and imported. Therefore, this order is final and binding and is not subject to cancellation or changes. Orders will be shipped when completed and are not subject to deferment of shipment by purchaser. Shipping dates are approximate and are not guaranteed by seller.
- We reserve the right to change the specifications and construction of our products to comply with any Government ruling or directive, or whenever the seller deems it necessary or advisable to make such a modification. Wood product dimensions may vary slightly.
- Seller should not be liable for any delay in the delivery or shipment of merchandise hereunder or any damage suffered by the buyer by reason of such.
- The goods travel at the buyer's own risk even if sold free destination and the buyer therefore has the right to take action against the carrier in the event of any damages caused during transportation. These damages are to be notified on the receipt of the goods.
- Leather is a natural product and as such variations in dye-lots may be
- Variations in color and grain of wood are due to natural differences and exact matching cannot be guaranteed.
- All orders delivered to the seller pursuant hereto or for acknowledgment hereunder shall be deemed to be subject to the terms and conditions herein set forth, notwithstanding any variance in the terms and conditions set forth in buyers' order forms.
- Delivery charges shown are for normal truck delivery and do not include hoisting, high floor walk ups, or other extra charges incurred due to inaccessibility of entry at point of delivery.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this sale or a breach there of may only be litigated in the courts of the State of New York, and this sale shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- We are not responsible for wear, durability or appearance of Customers Own Materials. COM covering is applied at customer's responsibility. Reversible fabric must be marked to indicate side to be displayed. Direction of pattern in fabric must be marked to indicate side to be displayed. Direction of pattern in fabric must be indicated. Note: Fabrics and leathers are prone to creasing. This is a natural occurrence.
- Diagrams must accompany all orders for wall units and sectional seating and must be submitted by purchaser.
- We will not be liable for any product left in our warehouse beyond 30 days. We do offer 30 days free storage upon receipt of invoice payment in full.
- Title for furniture remains with M2L until paid in full.
- 2 year structural warranty is based on the normal use and does not include damage from normal wear and tear. Fabric, leather, and glass are not covered by this warranty.
- Accepted orders will be acknowledged by us within 5 working days. We are not required to accept change orders after an order has been acknowledged. Please check our acknowledgement upon receipt and notify us within five days after you receive it if anything is not consistent with your order.
- Late payments will be assessed 2% of total goods or 2% per month of balance plus storage charges, whichever is greater. Minimum storage charge is $100 per month.
M2L is required to collect Sales and Use Tax for purchases made in the following states: NY, MA, and DC. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes and charges shall be added, as required by law. Where applicable, M2L will charge sales tax unless you have a valid sales tax exemption or Resale certificate on file with us. In states where M2L is not required to collect and pay Sales Tax, it is the purchasers responsibility to self-report and pay the Sales and/or Use Tax to the purchasers appropriate state's and or local Department of Revenue.
The following trademarks may be used on this website and are the property of the owners stated:
M2L® - M2L, Inc.
Genuine Design® - M2L, Inc.
It's About Genuine Design® - M2L, Inc.
More To Love® - M2L, Inc.
M2L · BRAND · CABINETRY® - M2L, Inc.
Harvey Probber® - HP Modern LLC.